Your Donations Make a Difference
Whether you donate undersized clothing or underused household items, a car, some toys or you make a financial donation to Goodwill, you can take immense satisfaction in knowing you are helping local residents with disabilities and disadvantages discover the pride of independence that accompanies the power of work! Your donations fund education, job training and career services that prepare individuals with special needs for competitive community employment.
*Please note that Goodwill Industries of Southern NJ & Philadelphia does not offer a home pick up service at this time.Find a Donation Center
It’s Safe & Easy to Donate at Goodwill
Donating at Goodwill in 2021 is as easy as 1-2-3! Simply drive up to your local donation center and pop your trunk. We are happy to handle the rest! Watch this short video on how safe and easy it is to donate at Goodwill.
What To Donate
Our motto is donate to us what you would give to a friend! Goodwill welcomes donations of everything from gently-used clothing and accessories to household goods, furniture, and more. Your unwanted items are another person’s newfound treasure and are also a wonderful way to recycle while supporting Goodwill’s mission of helping individuals with special needs get to work.
Donate Stuff. Create Jobs.
Below find an abbreviated list of items we accept as donations. For safety and storage reasons there are some items we cannot accept. Please note that Goodwill doesn’t not offer a home pick up service.
- Books, Movies, Records
- Clothing and Accessories
- Collectibles and Antiques
- Domestics (linens, curtains & bedding)
- Electronics (VCRs, DVD players, computers, radios, CD players, stereos, tvs)
- Exercise & Sports Equipment
- Home Décor
- Walkers, Canes, Crutches
- Housewares (dishes, glassware, kitchen utensils, small appliances)
- Toys & Games
- Unopened Medical Supplies
- Appliances-large (refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, air conditioners, etc.)
- Appliance-small (in non working condition)
- Baby Items (recalled items, car seats, cribs, walkers, play pens, etc)
- Bowling balls
- Carpet/Carpet Padding
- Clothing that is badly soiled, stained, wet or damp
- Construction material (doors, sinks, cabinets, etc.)
- Cosmetics, fragrances, personal care or skin care products
- Weapons (knives, swords, firearms, martial arts weapons, etc)
- Gas grills
- Furniture unfit for resale (ripped, stained, broken, etc)
- Kerosene or Electric Heaters
- Lumber, scrap metal or iron
- Mattresses/Waterbeds/Box springs
- Oxygen concentrators, oxygen cylinders, CPAP machines
- Paint, pesticides, aerosols, and other toxic substances
- Propane tanks
- Sofa beds
- Tires/Tire Rims/Wheels
- Toilets or plumbing fixtures
- Traditional recyclables (glass, newsprint, office paper, plastics, magazines)
Goodwill Home Medical Equipment
A division of Goodwill Industries of Southern NJ & Philadelphia, Goodwill Home Medical Equipment collects, sanitizes, refurbishes and sells gently-used, durable medical equipment and unopened medical supplies at affordable prices.
Donations can be dropped at all of Goodwill’s donation centers. Please visit www.goodwillhomemedical.org for more information on shopping our expansive home medical store in Bellmawr, NJ and what to donate. For more information, please call 609-396-1513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Learn More