Goodwill… In the Business of Saving You Time and Money
Saving businesses time and money is what Goodwill’s Outsourcing & Production Fulfillment does best! Say goodbye to high employee turnover, training costs, supervision problems and increased insurance and workers’ compensation costs. Let Goodwill’s qualified workforce fulfill all of your production needs from assembly and inventory control to packaging and inspection in our 33,000 square foot facility and take satisfaction in knowing you are giving a dedicated workforce of individuals with disabilities the opportunity to work and to earn a paycheck.
Goodwill Outsourcing & Production Fulfillment Center
7060 Colonial Highway
Pennsauken, NJ 08109
Smithers Quality Assessments
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Certificate # 11.151.1
- 33,000 square foot fully racked warehouse and production space
- 3 loading docks with capabilities for loading/unloading 53-foot trailers
A Look Inside
A sampling of work performed by Goodwill’s Outsourcing & Production Fulfillment Center:
- Exclusive remote control refurbishment vendor for Comcast Freedom region.
- Produces more than 2 million promotional bags for Destination Maternity Corporation annually.
- Provides daily web site fulfillment for Subaru of America.
- Sorts 40,000 bags for J & J Snack Foods.
Satisfied Customers Include
J & J Snack Foods, Destination Maternity, May Media Group, Craden Peripherals, American Autowire, Creative Print Group, Subaru of America and many more.
- Heat Sealing
- Inventory Control
- Custom Packaging
- Pick & Pack
- Quality Control
- Shrink Wrapping
All of these services and more, plus other customized services to meet your business needs. We guarantee our workmanship. That’s our commitment and our promise
To obtain a FREE, NO OBLIGATION bid on contract services, please contact Wes Hughes, Director of Industrial Services s at 856/665-7270 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Placement Services
Goodwill Offers Local Employees A Free Employment Placement Service
Forget about placing costly ads in the newspapers and screening hundreds of resumes! Turn to Goodwill. From administrative assistants, data entry clerks and receptionists to retail sales associates, CDL-B drivers or assembly line workers, we have a seasoned professional ready to work for you.
By hiring graduates of Goodwill’s training programs and career services, you give local residents faced with obstacles the opportunity to fulfill their working goals and move towards economic self-sufficiency! How Goodwills Employment Placement Service works:
- Simply provide us with a detailed job description.
- We’ll screen our database of job applicants and refer the most qualified individuals to you.
- Since employee retention is an important aspect to any business, Goodwill offers a minimum of 90 days of follow-up services to ensure a successful job match has been made. Extended retention services are available for up to one year post placement.
For more information on hiring a Goodwill graduate, please contact Jen Mauro, Vice President of Employment & Training, at 856/439-0200, ext. 243 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Goodwill Security Services (GSS) provides SORA (Security Officer Registration Act) trained unarmed security guards to state facilities as part of a New Jersey state set aside contract as well as to private institutions and companies.
Currently, GSS provides security guard services for the Marie H. Katzenbach School for the Deaf in Trenton, NJ. As per the requirements of this state set aside contract, 75% of these guards have a disability.
Please contact Goodwill’s Vice President of Administration Rick Lindsay at 856-439-0200, ext. 226 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on:
- Becoming SORA certified
- Joining the pool of SORA certified guards in GSS
- Utilizing GSS services at your business